July 5, 2010

Now i just can tear up my cry ;

Me , school was okie after Viknes left to Johor .. how is he there ?? every one is wondering :) So, let'stalk about this week .. program running :) F'ck !! Friday report card day , not gonna tell me Daddyyyyyy or neither Mommyyyyyyyyyyy !! i gonna really like really dead !!
Is hurt when she call me BITCH .... omgeeeee .. i did't rrealize that not oni me hate Sasariah ... hello is every one too lar !! come on lar ... dun be so sick in the class ... Practically i Love BM :) SEJARAH i still can't understand why we have to study !!
  • Study for my monthly exam is coming SOON !!
  • Ready for the duty rooster :) that's always me :)
  • Moral projek .. need to start doing now

Off to do my home wrok :)

What you waiting for - Mizz Nina freat Colby O'Donis

No comments:

Post a Comment