February 25, 2011

Is not what you think !!


Hey, is a starry day for me :) Do you how embracer am i in school today, my god Puan Aliza call me and i was like *alah faker*. Then teacher call me again i were like *true ah* i teacher take me out from my sit and talk to me 8) she apologize about last Wednesday, but actually i did't wanted to go for the duty is Yuvanes, but what to do teacher apologize to me and say not she don't want me to became duty, is my *grandmother*. haiz care lar, i don't really give a dam on it lar, but Puan Julilah gave me became a AJK in the language room :) well is easy by the way, i want to do all this cause i want to get more certificate :D it help us at the future any where we go :) Now school are getting more ridiculous , school rules, came late, class detention, can't bring this can't bring that, what else huh? later you call us not to wear clothes to school ! wth lar !! when you are not in morning session is better do you know that ? when you fly up and became the discipline teacher for morning session every things getting very worst !!

Be happy, i got you. Be great full when i'm with you. Every time i will take care you. Lastly i found that you are my Guardian Angel, i pray for the beautiful time . Lastly you will be mine that you are my Guardian Angel. My crusher, i like you :D

babyiloveyouwhycantyoulovemeback
Loves,
Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment