June 5, 2010

BYE mid term :) HELLO holidays(s)

After a long week exam, there have two week holidays =) was totally stress when exam time , we gotto study like mad . I miss FB , I miss listening song and lot's more. owh, i almost forget that i just relink my blog address. and i wonderling why dun have the three W =) from now on gonna update every day if is possible . I'm still busy even tho there is holidays . Viknew might going to Johor, i'm gonna miss him. We play together and have fun together untill over do me using sabitizer pour at my head. eww and tat time i remember that i wash my hair in school using Dettlo... ... and tat time really piss me off .. who is going the next Ketua Tingkatan !!

My mom ask wheter me and frend(s) are back, i were like o_O no lah mom !! i betray them , i lie themand maybe they think that i hate them and they won't give me second chance. God, gave BFF is too share secret and share problem, but my BFF is was a figth. just leave it for awhile, maybe everything go back normal.

School holidays, planning going to go dun noe where. I want to shop !! heheheh .. The month of June :)24 more days people:) i'm so lazy taking picture now. F'ck me life. and i miss my LengLui Lilian. It been a every long time did't go out with her or maybe gossip together. But i do talk to the thru the phone =) Okie, i think i'm done !! Good Nite

Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

No comments:

Post a Comment