June 22, 2010

Up The Sky

School reopen like one day later :) Birthday is next week but Viki is going off adi :'( ... what a F.R.E.A.K result ..... now gotto wake up like 6 in the morning .. holidays wake up like middle of lunch time ... got this poem from my sister ....
T.H.E B.E.S.T F.R.E.N.D
When I cry you help me out When I'm happy you hear me shout When I grin you know I'm really mad because you are my best friend You can tell when I'm sad
You're there in thick and thin You're my best friend You hear me out when I want to talkYou help me out when I get madYou are the bestest friend I've ever had
So hear me out when I sayYou're the light in my dayYou are the moon in my nightYou shine very bright You are the bestest friend I haveand I miss you Start doing home now ... start LOOKing Books now .... start LOOking at teacher ...
Kissin You - Miranda Cosgrove

No comments:

Post a Comment