October 15, 2010

Amigos

Is been a week PMR started and is already end ! and is my turn to get into hell ! that's not suppose to get in, i don't want to die fast ! eh :) Today was acc exam, so i din't went to school :) studying at home is better than school, annoying person is there ! what ! don't you think they missing me now ! look her boy friend deleted me and block me from facebook, i don't get him, i am really trying to spoil her relationship ! OHMYGOSH lar ! i think is you are the one who trying to break the relationship ! not me ! goddamint maybe is true what they say about her ! srsly freaking out, desperate for LOVE , you can't tahan is izit go marry lar, better ! every time see you crying and fighting over that -.- you are no the freaking NOOB !
all i want is just a dance with you, when i am with you :) studying -.- NOOB

No comments:

Post a Comment