October 29, 2010

Cleony Mous

Ambiguity puts us all to the test We can't find traces of the love we bear When to push on, when to give up We don't even have the courage to I can only walk with you After all, some things are We've transgressed mere friendship
but this is not love In the distance, there is a promise of rain In the end, should I Thinking so much, I still think of you I'm not satisfied I'm starting to doubt whether the person I see is the same person I thought I knew Ambiguity puts us all to the test We can't find traces of the love we bear When to push on, when to give up We don't even have the courage to embrace Ambuiguity makes people become greedy Waiting's lost its meaningly Pitying that me and you could not write an ending to put that regretful beauty

feeling want to eat gummie bear :) exam is going to finish soon, two days baby :) come on :) Holiday Devapali :) return books on 08.10.2010 then HOLIDAY :) YEAH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment