January 16, 2011

Back in time and change it


I go back to The Past, Turn around and make it alright
Hey, is Sunday and is already three week school :o alright actually i'm not done with my homework yet :) that's me but before i don't update my blog later i want share some thing about my ex-besties :) But i wrote about a song is Back to December :)
You've been Good, busier then ever, We small talk :o Cause the last time saw me is still burned in the back of your mind hating me. I watched you laughing from the passenger side. You gave me all your besties and all i gave you was goodbye. I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me so right. i go back in time and change it but i can't so if the chain in on your arm and i understand. i just wish that we could be better than now. You are still my ex-besties :0 off to homework lar :)
Loves,
Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment