January 14, 2011

Stay, don't go maybe is just me

i was going through all our picture it feel like thousand year that we haven't meet :o
It's Friday and we have been two weeks in school, how fast could time go through with in a minute -.- well, Form 5 is going super duper hard for me, SPM it might be Sekolah Penipu Me :) hahahaha, shut up :) well, today unforgeable we did even study for BM , because we doing the Papan Kenyataan, i run the whole school just for a Stample bullet -____- fml, and Puan Julilah found out the money was lost while cleaning up the table . ish, who ever steal people money please stop lar, poor teacher have to pay back -__- people say that best friend is One In The Million but i don't think is true, look my best friend can't forgive people. and they say best friend must forgive and forget, i know you don't like me but please you don't need to scold and say bad thing about me, even you ask for forgiven and forget from me and for you, i will but i will not friend back with you cause my heart is still hurt. well it been a year we are not good that mean we are totally enemy's, but i don;t care who you are too me, but it feel you are the best :) haih, home work why must you have to much -____- well, off to do my home work :)
Loves,
Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment